I was so busy helping to pass out presents that I did not get many good pictures this year.

This is Jessica trying to share her toy with Belle.

This is my daughter Leigh Ann holding Belle. She is trying to cut her first tooth and does not care about Christmas right now.

This is our son Scotty and his wife Michelle. He does not like the camera, so you have to be quick if you are going to get a picture of him.

The kids all looking at their gifts.

How about this. i actually captured a picture of Scotty smiling.

Austin is proud of his Indiana Jones toy.

The girls looking so serious.

Austin and Jessica striking a pose in front of the tree.

Jessica smiling big for Paw Paw. As you can see, no pictures of Maw Maw and Paw Paw. We try to avoid the camera too! My son-n-law missed out on the pictures too. He had to make a trip to Wal-mart for some teething medicine for the baby. All in all it was a nice family Christmas and some good memories made for 2008.
5 comments:
A beautiful family and it looks like you all had a very Merry Christmas. Children are special any time of the year but they really MAKE Christmas. Glad yours was a happy one. Now - Happy New Year!
Great pictures. You know you got lucky getting LeighAnn and Scotty both on camera! HA!
Isn't that something how we all avoid the camera and take shot after shot of children and pets?
You have a beautiful family. You visited my blog the other day and I so appreciate that. I stopped by to visit with you and to my surprise and appreciation I was able to share in Christmas with you and your family via photos.
I'm a Grandma to two precious baby girls so I know how wonderful the experience of Grandparenting. Enjoy!!!
God bless you and have a happy new year!!!
You have a beautiful family! It looks like everyone was all smiles except poor baby Belle trying to cut a tooth.
Post a Comment