Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Encouragement
I am at work and will not have time to do a long post this morning but...I just have to share something with you. A lot of us are thinking about the new year ahead of us and the changes that we want as well as need to make. If you are in need of some spiritual and physical changes for the year 2009, I encourage you to find some of your blogger buddies that post uplifting and encouraging things. I found this blog http://lisashawshares.blogspot.com and I love reading her posts. She speaks truth and from her own experiences. Read all of her blog sites listed under her My Blogs and you will be glad that you did.( She did not pay me to say this either *giggle*) I intend to visit her daily as I attempt to diet, fast, pray, and be a better me for the Lord in 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My Dear,
I came over here to read your blog and receive encouragement and I surely did. I appreciate your loving kindness and TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY for the changes we are making in our lives spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically, relationally and in any other way and it's all by our Lord Jesus and with the leadership of the Holy Spirit and unto the glory of our Abba Father so lets dig in deep falling ever so much deeper in love with our precious Lord.
God bless you my friend and I look forward to revisiting soon.
Happy New Year and may God richly Bless you and your family for 2009.
I agree with you dear....
www.ChopperWallpaper.50webs.com
Post a Comment