Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sniff Sniff, Blow Blow, Cough Cough - Shoot Me!

I am sick!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do not even feel like blogging.......but I will force myself. If I am not dead by in the morning, I plan on going to the doctor. That should be enough to finish me off. I will probably have to sit and wait and wait. This time of the year it is usually like that at the doctor's office. I feel kinda like that little man with the plunger stuck to his nose. Just in case you have never tried Puff Vicks with lotion tissues, let me tell you about them. They are wonderful. I sit and hold one over my nose and it helps me to breath better. I do not work for the Puff Tissue people, I just thought that I would share that little bit of info....it is free,*giggle* I have to get better before our family Christmas so that I can enjoy my kids and grandchildren. Remember me in your prayers. I have been dealing with this sickness for almost 2 weeks. I will feel better one day and sick the next.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

i am so sorry you are sick! what a time for that! i know, been there, done that!
i have prayed for you that TODAY would be the turn around day for wellness! Bless your heart!
love the tissue advice...will definitely try for MY next cold...which usually arrives RIGHT AFTER Christmas.....;-)

YaYa's Funhouse said...

I am sorry you are still not any better, Ethel. I will be praying for you today. I'm glad you put the picture of the kids back on your site. It is such a good picture.