Yesterday we had snow everywhere. It was beautiful to admire from the window inside a warm house. Today we wake up to sunshine and only a faint glimpse of what was here yesterday. That is how it is with life. One day your loved ones and friends are here talking, laughing, and enjoying life and the next day they are gone on to their reward. Reminds me of how important it is to make every day count. If I am here today and gone tomorrow, I hope that I have helped someone to know the Lord. It is important to take advantage of every opportunity to lead someone to know the joy of Salvation. The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is close and we need to stay at the foot of the cross to intercede for our family and friends that are not ready to meet him. Hang on to the cross, for that is where or help comes from. Blogging is a good way to encourage each other so.........be encouraged my blogger friends
3 comments:
Judy, I know we have fun doing this but God has certainly used you to touch others lives through your blog. Please don't give up. God is using this as an instrument to encourage others.
Love you....
I enjoyed readng your post. I appreciate your willlingness to use your blog for the Lord. I love your Taz :) We have an 11 yr old black and tan dachshund. and a 6 yr old shitzu. Stay warm and have a great weekend.
Hugs. Lisa
oh my goodness....i feel so bad you have lost your blogs!!! i was just getting started on them!!!....but honestly...in the short time i have read some of them......one in particular was SO encouraging....the one about you going to work and feeling God's presence in the car...and when you got to work you read in Daniel etc. etc.....i even shared that encouragement with my sil...she has just lost her job and is very down ......thank you for using your blog for God's glory!!!.......your new page, however is delightful as well.......i LOVE the snow effect!!! i want some snow too!!!
keep up the great work!
Post a Comment