Friday, December 19, 2008

TOOTH FAIRY QUESTONS

I have laughed this morning listening to my daughter talk about a conversation between my granddaughter and grandson. Austin lost his front tooth yesterday. Austin is 7 and Kylie is 10 y/o. This is a conversation between them:
Austin asked - How does the tooth fairy get in the house?
Kylie answers- She has a key,.. Austin
Austin asked- Where did she get the key?
Kylie answers -Austin... Santa, The Bunny Rabbit, and the Tooth Fairy all have a key!
Austin asked - Why does Santa need a key, he comes down the chimney? Why can't the tooth fairy come down the chimney?
Kylie answered - Because Santa would get mad at her, that's why.
Austin asked - Well, why don't Santa get burned when he comes down the chimney?
Kylie answered - Because he has on a special suit that does not burn!
Austin asked - Well , why don't he get burned?
Kylie answered - Because he is Santa Clause,.. Austin!!! (getting aggravated by soooo many questions)
Austin asked - Well what does the tooth fairy do with all of those teeth?
Kylie answered - She uses them to make her castle. She glues then to the outside of her castle.
Austin asked - So....she buys them from us to build her castle?
Kylie answered - Yes.
Austin asked - Well, where does she get all of that money?
The questions continued, with big sister having an answer to everyone!. This morning he comes down the hall with his hands in both of his pants pockets and states" Well, I guess that she used her key to get in". HaHaHa. He has kinda figured out that all of this stuff is not real but he just hasn't quite got it ALL figured out yet. As soon as he asks Mom the question "Is Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and The Bunny Rabbit real" Mom will tell him everything. Until then, the questions continue. Having grandchildren is sooooo much fun!

2 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

that's so funny. Austin thinks he has gotten all the answers, with his little hands in his pockets!!! HA!!
Mom should be grateful all the questions were directed towards Kylie and that she had the patiences to deal with it. HA!!!

Donna Bragg said...

That is a sweet story! GOD has given me a 6 year old boy that we adopted from birth and a 13 year old girl that we are in the process of adopting. She knows everything already, but my son knows nothing, and I am waiting until that time when he starts to question Santa, toothfairy...
I too, will tell the truth, but it is so much fun right now. PRAISE GOD for these moments.
I just posted a really funny video of a 5 year old I was keeping for the day. It is sooo funny. Check it out!

Thank you for visiting my site! I would love for you to follow my blog. Thank you!I am loving meeting my sister's from all over. GOD is so good letting me meet you. Oh, my name is Donna Bragg and I love JESUS with an extream passion!!! My prayer is that all will come to know HIM.

GOD Bless You!

Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna