This is the after picture of my living room. After I actually wrapped some presents! My hubby and I have been dealing with the CRUD all week and I have not done much of anything...except blog a little*giggle*.
My daughter and son-n-law usually help in this department but no one wants to get around us...go figure!!! My husband came through a little while ago and said that this is the worst that he has ever seen our house look. I could not say anything because he is telling the truth. I have not felt like doing much of anything and it seemed easier just to push everything in a corner rather than clean up. The truth of the matter is that I feel better when my house is clean. Since it is obvious that the MAID is not going to show up today, I guess that I will start cleaning house just as soon as I finish with this post( did you catch that...just as soon as I finish blogging*tee hee*)
This is the before picture of my living room. Before I got the presents wrapped.
I would show you the before and after pictures of the rest of my house if it did not look soooo bad. Ha. This is one of those days that you do not want anyone to come for a surprise visit. Oh well...off I go to clean this house. Later. Oh yes, I almost forgot, If you have not visited http://www.mamacrafty.blogspot.com/ before , go check out the winner of her contest. I was so excited!!
6 comments:
First I want to tell you how beautiful your tree is. Second I wanted to thank you for your encouraging comment on my blog. I can feel all of my friends prayers and it is helping me get through this.
It's nice meeting you by the way. I don't think I've come to your blog before.
Hugs to you!
Kim
Sorry you're under the weather. There is some really bad respiratory stuff going around. Folks at work have had it but so far I've been blessed. Your house looks great to me. If you could see mine, you'd know what a messy house is like! I'm just learning to accept it 'cause I can't keep up. Hope you feel better really soon!
I hope you and your DH are feeling better. Your tree is beautiful. I love the snow fall on your blog.
Feel better soon.
Lisa
Hey, Ethel...when you finish cleaning your house will you come to my house and clean? tee-hee...Lisa likes your snow also...r u going to tell her how to get it?? I'm not sure I remember...HA HA HA....you sure do have alot of presnets under that tree....do I have one???JKJKJKJK
I think I'll probably make that delivery for you this weekend.
Okay, so now I want to see pictures of your NEW decorated tree!! You are so funny, instead of cleaning up your house you were blogging, came across a tree that you liked, and decided to make an even BIGGER mess by redoing yours.....I LOVE IT!!!! Blogging can get us in a lot of trouble huh?? Now the big question is, what does your husband think of that?? ha!ha! If he's anything like mine, he will just shake his head.ha!ha!
BTW....I see you got the crawling pinkie pie pony. Did you by chance get it from amazon? They had it for $5.99 the other day, and I bought it for Ava. I do almost ALL of my shopping from them because they have the best toy deals at Christmas!!!!
*okay, last thing...my word verification to publish this post is finich.....I guess I need to FINICH this comment!!! ha!ha!*
Heidi,
After this many years of being married to me, my hubby knows to expect the unexpected! He is not surprised at anything I do, especially when it comes to changing things. I change things in my house more than I change underwear!!! As for the pinkie pony, well... you got a lot better bargain than I did. I got mine at Target and paid $26.00. Oh well, life goes on. I will try to send the new version of my tree. Off to work now. Later.
Judy
P.S. Your verification word is HERSHEY BUTT (hersibut) Thats too funny HA HA
Post a Comment