Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let The Veil Down

I have been worshipping and praising the Lord all morning. I have a CD player onmy desk here at work and I have been listening to Judy Jacobs this morning. I love this song "Let The Veil Down". Matthew 27:51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. I am so thankful for the Love of our Father. Because of Jesus we now have access to the throne.
Let The Veil Down: by Judy Jacobs Behold hanging before you Is the sacrifice of God The lamb pure and holy Creation stands in awe Removing all that hinders for worship of our King As he cries it is finished Heaven sings Let the veil down Let the praise go up Let the veil down Let the praise go up Let the veil down We're in the presences of the Lord We come before You With a sacrifice of praise I'm singing a song Here in the holy place The Lamb of God We raise For the one who stood reminding Us of all our sins He has been torn away And now we can go in (we can enter in) Let the veil down Let the praise go up Let the veil down Let the praise go up Let the veil down We're in the presence of the Lord What a beautiful song of praise to our Lord.

3 comments:

Grace said...

This post had blessed me. I had my quite time with the Lord a while ago, too.
God bless your heart, Judy.

Unknown said...

What a Beautiful song of praise to our Lord and Saviour. I am glad you posted anyway and let the devil get behind you. God well Bless you for your faithfulness.
Take care Judy.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful song and post!!!
God Bless you Abundantly!!