For those of you who know me, you know that I love my Dr. Pepper! Unfortunately it is loaded with empty calories. I might not look like this little kitty because I drink too much caffeine, but this is how I felt today because I could NOT have any Dr. Pepper. With help from the Lord and words of encouragement from some of my blogger buddies (thanks Lisa) I have NOT had any!!! If YaYa was here she would really be laughing at me. My flesh does not like me very much right now. I want to whine......y'all pray for me. I am calling things that are not, as though they were....I AM losing weight, I AM losing weight, I am getting fit!!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Is That Really Me In The Mirror?
For those of you who know me, you know that I love my Dr. Pepper! Unfortunately it is loaded with empty calories. I might not look like this little kitty because I drink too much caffeine, but this is how I felt today because I could NOT have any Dr. Pepper. With help from the Lord and words of encouragement from some of my blogger buddies (thanks Lisa) I have NOT had any!!! If YaYa was here she would really be laughing at me. My flesh does not like me very much right now. I want to whine......y'all pray for me. I am calling things that are not, as though they were....I AM losing weight, I AM losing weight, I am getting fit!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You go girl! I have faith in you and I will be praying for you to have strength. I would appreciate your prayers as well.I'M STRUGGLING.. They do make diet Dr Pepper dear and it is good in moderation.The cate is so cute LOL
You can do it.
Hugs.Lisa
Lisa,
I have tried diet Dr. Pepper and it is good(not as good as regular though) but I am trying to drink more water. You hang in there...we will make it. I will be praying for you.
Love in Christ,
Judy
There is a Diet Dr. Pepper that is pretty good, I think. Try it.
Hello my name is Donna. I want to give you the "Lemonade Award! You can go to My Christian Diary to pick it up. I love your blog! GOD Bless You!
Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna
Judy, this reading is just what I need and of course I am Laughing my head off! HA!!! tee hee HAHAHA
Post a Comment