With the way the economy is and all of the lay offs that you hear about everyday in the news, I am going to check my email often!!! I thought that this was a cute cartoon. Truthfully though, I thank God daily for my job. I give him the praise and glory for all things. He takes care of me and supplies ALL of my needs. I can not imagine going through this life not knowing him. I think about that good old song "Trust and Obey" for there is no other way. My Heavenly Father cares for me, loves me, and watches over me. What an awesome and loving Father he is. I will trust and obey and do my best to live my life before others so that they can see Him in me. The word says that they will ask their way to Zion. Are we living a life that will cause others to ask " How do I get to know your Heavenly Father? How can I get saved from this life of sin?
2 comments:
Oh yes! God is good all the time! I can't imagine life without him either. He's been blessing us over and over. Granted hubby's job is iffy right now, but we are praying and believing. We'll cross that bridge if we come to it and cast all our cares and worries up to Him. Nice post!!
God Bless you!
Oh good point! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment