I have received the Lemonade Award form my dear friend Donna at My Christian Diary. At first I thought that she was saying that I had a sour attitude *laugh haha* until I read more. Thanks so much for this award.
This is a real challenge for me....you know that I am not very good with the computer , but here goes. Below are the rules:
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
My Choices for the Award:
I enjoy reading all of your blogs/posts and get a boost from your words of encouragement, funny posts, and upbeat attitudes. Thanks to everyone.
8 comments:
Congratulations sweet Judy and thank you so much for this award and for the sweet things you said on my blog. It's all done for the glory of our Father. Love you.
Thank you very much, Judy. It is so nice of you to remember me on your award giving. :)
Your blog deserves the award.
Congratulations Judy on your award. Your so kind to pass it to me. Thank you very much and have a great weekend.
Congratulations on your award! You so deserve it. Thank you for including me in your list. I'm humbled by your kindness. Thank your for your comments. My focus is on leading others to Him and glorifying His name. I'm glad you like it.
May God continue to Bless You.
thank you , my "deare".....i am out of town, visiting and helping with my Dad , who has been critically ill...but will accept your award next week..if that is ok...thank you so much for being an inspiring and encouraging blog friend....God is good...
Sandi Lou
congratulations on your award.thank you for passing it to me.it was so kind of you.i enjoy reading your post so much.god bless and have a great weekend.
thanks for the award, now let me see if I can figure this out with my sleep deprived brain!!! HA!!!
Wow, I never win anything! Ha. Thanks!
Post a Comment