Monday, January 12, 2009

Let's Laugh A Little

Have you ever noticed that when you are trying to diet, everything reminds you of food and exercise?!!!
I might be eating cooked cabbage but I will be thinking BBQ sandwiches!!!!

5 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Oh my gosh, I love it!!! Thanks for the laughs. Too cute. I've seen the vacuum one, but the cabbage, that is classic. It almost makes you want to stop eating veggies and go for the BBQ. hee hee, J/K.

Deare Diary said...

Tammy,
Glad that you like this. I thought that it was cute. I really do like cooked cabbage though.*giggle*

YaYa's Funhouse said...

thanks...I needed that giggle and I sit here with foot on swing giving a nudge ever so often. HA!!

SmilingSally said...

lol If you can convince yourself that cabbage is like eating BBQ, you're better than me!

Deare Diary said...

YaYa,
I wish that I could have a video of that!*giggle giggle* Have fun granny and don't forget to breath.
Love ya,
Judy