This is my second post today but I just had to put this on here for my sister-n-law. She loves shoes. No telling how many pairs of shoes are in her closet. She probably has at least one pair of every style but I bet that she does not have these! (yet) *giggle* Let's go shopping YaYa.
4 comments:
OMG!!! Now when I saw your post...I thought WHAT???she went shopping for shoes without me??? THEN....I saw the pictures...you are right I don't have any like this...mmm....don't think I want any either....Did you see the hair on that dude's toes???????????? Kinda looks like my brothers foot....HA!!! just kiddin little brother. He actually has nice looking feet...........
That's really gross!! Can you imagine the outfit that goes with them?!! Sharon
Hee hee, I had to do a double take on these. Looking at these pics when you are ready for bed really hits you funny. ;) Thanks for the giggles. Definitely not something I would want to wear, but wouldn't they make a great gag gift? Ha ha
Ugh!
Post a Comment