Oh well, I will just continue doing my healthier eating.
I have a praise report to share with you. My daughter had her test done today and the off the record report was " I do not see anything that scares me". Anytime that you find a lump, it is scary ,but all I could think about was this..Whose report do you believe? I believe the report of the Lord. God is so good. I have tried to teach my kids to take all of their needs to him. Even when they were small children, if they got sick or felt bad, they would ask me to pray for them. They knew where their help comes from. When I saw this cute picture, I was reminded of the times that we spent on our knees at their bed praying.
I thank God for my children. They had a pet dog when they were smaller and he went to church with us. He would wait at the front door until church was over. I am sure that he went to doggie heaven.
I thank God for my children. They had a pet dog when they were smaller and he went to church with us. He would wait at the front door until church was over. I am sure that he went to doggie heaven.
2 comments:
Hey, he's even the same color as Ernie!! That is so sweet.
Judy
I am so thankful your daughter got a good report from the doctor. God is so good! Hang in there with the diet.Try some sugar free chocolate pudding with the spray cool whip. Satisfies that sweet tooth.I weigh in on Fri :(wish me luck.
Hugs Lisa
Post a Comment