Or this?
Most of you know by now that I love to laugh and play practical jokes. Well, I received a phone call from someone today that was so funny. I had a real belly laugh after she told me her story. I said that I would never tell it, but....I did not say that I would not blog about it!!!! teeheehee Anyway, it got me to thinking and that can really be dangerous. *giggle giggle* I thought about my friend and her dilemma when I saw these pictures.
Now tell the truth, if you saw someone
in this situation would you tell them or not? Would you just laugh? Be honest.
in this situation would you tell them or not? Would you just laugh? Be honest.What about this one. If you were talking to someone that had...a little visitor hanging, would you tell them that they needed a tissue. Just wondering!!!!
What do you think that I would do? teeheehee
11 comments:
I would laugh first, tell a couple of people to look, then maybe let the unfortunate soul in on it.
I would help with the embarrassing back views, but honestly, I did see someone in need of a tissue once and avoided them. I was a wimp.
Thank you! You are talking out of order!!!
Just for the record....I did not name names or give any details!!!!! HaHa
hahahaha, i'm not really sure what i'd do.. probably just laugh... hmmm.. this is a question that will haunt me lol
I would clue them in the the behind the scenes problem...the little visitor problem...more then likely not, unless it was my hubby!!!
After I stopped laughing, I'd try to tactfully let them in on the "secret".
I've had a little experience in this department and the truth is, if you are my friend - I tell you. If you are not a friend or even someone I don't particularly like, I just let it go and try to be around to see you when YOU discover it! That's really mean, isn't it? Too bad. I get a laugh either way! Till later - Sharon
Sharon,
Somehow we just knew that you would understand from past experiences. Teeheehee.
Judy
I started to laugh which sent me back into coughing but thanks for the laugh and especially for your love and prayers you left on one of my blogs.
I'm not 100% yet but on my way in Jesus Name toward healing.
I love you Judy!
Been there, done that, enough said.
Post a Comment