http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB0ZKsjlTIg I hope that this link will work. I wanted to share my favorite song with you. It is "Different" by Jamie Slocum and Mollye Rees. I had trouble trying to figure this out. I love this song.
I've never heard that song, it's so beautiful. It's more like a prayer of the heart, the words are so true. Thanks for sharing, and Happy VAlentienes day!
5 comments:
If you go to this site, and look to the right, you'll see "embed." Highlight and copy that and paste it directly on your post in the "Edit HTML" mode.
It will put the screen on your post so that your visitors can click, view, and never leave you.
Hmm, I'll check this out. :)
Thanks for posting this, Judy.
I've never heard that song, it's so beautiful. It's more like a prayer of the heart, the words are so true.
Thanks for sharing, and Happy VAlentienes day!
Hey gurl!!! I'm bbaacckkkkkk
You have a lot of lost time to make up for YaYa. I will be watching fot all of the updates.
Judy
Post a Comment