Monday, February 9, 2009

Jesus Loves Me

Do you remember times as a child when you was scared and your parents would hold and comfort you. Remember that safe feeling that you had? Remember when you was hurting and nothing could make it better but their touch? That is how I feel when I look at this picture. I am so glad that he reaches way down when I am hurting, sick, lonely, confused or tired. He holds and comforts me. I love my Savior.

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

What a great picture!! I LOVE PICTURES like this that really show such love and hope..Thanks..

Unknown said...

I love this picture and the special warm feeling from a hug from someone who loves us is so sweet but to be loved by our heavenly Father is pricless. I hope you day is lovely.
Hugs from Lisa

Pat said...

Oh I love him too. There is no embrace like that of God!

Chris said...

Great picture! Great post!

LisaShaw said...

We did not have parents that were loving in that way but I had my Grandparents and they always gave me that feeling especially my Grandpa who is with the Lord and my Grandpa. He was my hero! I always felt safe in his arms and he always lifed me to JESUS so that I would learn to feel safe in HIS arms and I did...

I love the LORD and it's in His arms, under His wings that my soul is contented.

Love what you shared -- it brought tears -- good tears! Tears of memories of my Grandpa and tears of the goodness of our LORD.

Thanks for that! Love you.