Monday, February 9, 2009

Prayer Request

This morning my heart is heavy for some people that I love very much. Please help me pray for my sister-n-law. You all know her as YaYa. She has way too much on her plate right now with no end in sight. Her husband just had surgery and is at home needing her to help care for him. He had surgery on both knees so he is sorta helpless. Her son that has the twins has got the flu. He is also at her house because of the twins. They or his wife neither one needs to get the flu. YaYa is being pulled in every direction. She also has a full time job working as a nurse. Sooooo she is needed at home, over with the grand babies helping little Mom and at her workplace. She really does need prayer. Pray for Dad with the flu, Pappy for a quick recovery from surgery, little Mom who has the twins to herself and for YaYa who is trying to be everywhere at the same time. Also I would like for you to help me pray for one of the sweet ladies at our church. She has four small children all under the age of 12 so she can not work. She is a stay at home Mom taking care of the small children. Her husband is one of our deacons and has been very active working with the children. They just love him and love going to his class. He is also a Gideon and goes to different churches and speaking. Well...... he decided that he was tired of that life and left her. After church yesterday we were all walking to our cars and looked over at her vehicle and she was dragging out her jumper cables. He took the good vehicle and left her with the older van and it would not crank. My heart went out to her. Of course some of the men jumped in and helped her get it cranked. She has lost so much weight since he has left. Of course I do not know the whole story and I do not need to. I do know that both of them need prayer as well as the children at church. They do not understand what happened to him and why he is not there any more. Please help me pray for these special people.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord God , I pray for YaYa, she is very busy and she needs Your help, Lord. I pray that you give her strength and rest during the craziness of life. Father, wrap her in Your arms when she gets tired so that she can simple be rather than do. I also pray for the lady at her church that you will help her with many difficult things she is dealing with right now and I pray you will help her. Thank you, God, that You are faithful!!!! amen

May you be blessed incredibly!!

Sharon said...

I just had a feeling YaYa was going to need to be cloned to keep up with all she had going on. Will keep her and your friend from church with her children in my prayers. And thank God for you who will let us know that prayer is needed. Much peace to all - Sharon

SmilingSally said...

Those are heavy burdens. I'll pray.

Chris said...

Prayer lifted. I will place this post as the Must See over at Praying the Word.

Beth in NC said...

Poor Ya Ya and that poor lady at your church. I just want to cry. I pray Ya Ya's family will walk in perfect health in Jesus' Name and that she will have great strength and peace. For this dear family who lost the husband/dad ... Father God, please work a miracle in this situation and rebuke the devour of the enemy off of this family in Jesus' Name. Please comfort the wife and the children. Please show yourself strong in this home and meet the needs dear Lord - in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Unknown said...

I will be in prayer for your dear friends.God is Able!

Deare Diary said...

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and kind words. We love you all.
Judy

LisaShaw said...

I am praying right now for each area:

"Pray for Dad with the flu, Pappy for a quick recovery from surgery, little Mom who has the twins to herself and for YaYa who is trying to be everywhere at the same time. Also I would like for you to help me pray for one of the sweet ladies at our church"

I also will pray for the humility and repentance of the husband and that he will return to Christ fully and to his family.


There is a lot of pain in the world and I'm standing with all of you praying.