After viewing the comments from my last post, I realize that this is just something that is funny to most people. I remember one time when my sister and I were at a doctors office waiting in the waiting area and listening to one lady go on and on about all her material wealth. She bragged about the shoes that she had on and how much they cost. She loved them so much that she got several pair of different colors. My sister and I would just glance at each other and kinda roll our eyes ( not where she could see of course). You know the kind of people that I am taking about. She just carried herself with a certain air that made her come across as if she was better than most people. My sister and I did good to have one pair of shoes much less pay that much for several pairs. Well, after a while she decided to make a trip to the ladies room. When she returned to the waiting room she didn't sit back down but just stood and talked a little while longer about all of the things that she had bought and how much they cost. Now if you have sisters you will know what I am talking about, but we could just look at each other without saying a word and know what the other was thinking. She eventually finished her conversation and turned to walk off and guess what? Her EXPENSIVE skirt was caught in her EXPENSIVE pantyhose (sorry about this guys) as she pranced down the long hospital hall in her EXPENSIVE shoes. Needless to say, we had a spell, tears rolling down our face. I am talking hysterical. No one knew what we were laughing so hard about but us. All I can think about is "Pride goes before a fall". We must be careful how we look to others because you might not look the same way leaving as you did coming!!! HaHaHa. I really do love to laugh, but not necessarily at someone else, but she had it coming! Maybe I am warped, huh? I even think that this picture is hilarious. I would not try to hang anyone but the thought of a trap door with a trampoline under it is pretty funny to me. LAUGHTER IS GOOD MEDICINE AND DOES A BODY GOOD. I will try to be more serious for the next post.
11 comments:
WHY!!! everyone needs a laugh
LOL ...
I like to laugh; that's why my blog is Smiling Sally.
I think laughing is just about the best way to spend time! I have always had a warped sense of humor - sarcastic to boot!!! That's one reason Judy and I were such good friends. We would be the only two in the room laughing at something totally not funny to anyone else, but we always saw the humor in any situation and had a good time! Lawdy, I sure miss her!! There has never been anyone else in my life that I really laughed with like her. She could read my mind --- and we'd both laugh! Keep the laughs coming. Sharon
There's a lot of seriousness in this old world, so it's refreshing to come here and get a good laugh. :D Thanks for the good medicine!
Hahahah, that post was really fun! I love your blog! God has given you the ability to help people see the fun in life!! thanks for all the laughs! God bless~
Oh good Judy. A good doze of her expensive medicine!
I love a good laugh
I enjoy your blog as you are funny, honest and instructive in it.
Serious is overrated. Great post!
laugh or cry - i choose laugh.(at least most days) besides in the words of larry the cable guy "now that's funny, I don't care who you are"
Thanks for the good laugh.I love a good laugh.It does one good.Me and my daughters are always laughing about something.Have a great week and God Bless.
WHY??? do you have to be serious!!?? I love love laughing and I don't think we all get enough..that would have been so funny!! i would have broken out in laughter too...How funny!! Sandy
Post a Comment