Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gift Arrived In The Mail

I really like anything written by John Bevere. I had recently looked for this book but was unable to find it. When I got home from work yesterday, I had a package in the mail and guess what it was.....this book. What a blessing. I am thankful for my gift giver. I know what I will be doing this weekend.

6 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Yay!! what a nice surprise...hope you enjoy

SmilingSally said...

I fully understand how thrilling it is to have a new book. Have fun reading it.

Chris said...

To whomever gave you that book, "I recently looked for a million dollars but was unable to find it..." Just kidding, have a good weekend!

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Hey Ethel, whuz up with that dang bug?

Deare Diary said...

YaYa,
What bug are you talking about?
Judy

LisaShaw said...

Ok my dear sister I was chasing that ant around on my screen thinking it was on my computer (smile) until I clicked on it and saw photobucket ant. You are too funny.

Enjoy the book and let me know how it is because I have two of his books that I really enjoyed.

Love ya.