Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I AM BACK

I have been very busy for the past two weeks at work. It is unusual for my job. Normally I have enough time to blog and read other blogs. I have been working on the computer from the time I get to work until I leave at 5:00. When I get home the last thing that I want to do is get on a computer. It is a little better today but the project is an ongoing one until it is complete. I have to wait until the buyers respond to me by mail and then I can actually complete the project.
It is raining CATS and DOGS here this morning. I am thankful for the rain because it has washed away that awful pollen. I can actually tell what color my car is again.
I have missed reading all of the blogs and have a lot of catching up to do with my blogger friends. I will have to double up on my posting. I have a video of Belle crawling that I want to put on my blog....I have to figure out how to do it first. haha. My son and his family may be coming this weekend so I will have some new pictures of my other grand- children to show off. More later.

7 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by!! I wish that we would get a good rain like that and wash our pine tree yellow pollen away. i know we who have allergies would LOVE that!!
Yeap, Garrett is a tease!! Just like his dad..fun little guy of 8!!

SmilingSally said...

Hurry up and come by; you've missed me!

BTW: why oh why do you have a bug crawling around?

Deare Diary said...

Smiling Sally,
What bug? teeheehee
Judy

Beth in NC said...

Have fun catching up on your reading. :o) Welcome back!

Grace said...

It is so nice to see you back on blogging, Judy. I miss you around. :)

Deare Diary said...

Beth,
My husband just came in and I read your comment to him. We both laughed until tears was streaming down my face. He said for you not to feel bad because all he thought was " That board sure is bending".haha I needed that laugh. Thanks
Judy

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Not to worry. We're just glad you are are okay. Sometimes it is hard to get on here like we would like to do. The best part is we are all like family and understand and still keep on loving you!