I am so very thankful that during the bad weather all around us, my family is safe. My daughter and her family live in a mobile home and the weather got pretty rough last night. They lost power through the night and she had to wake up the kids and put them in the bathroom until the storm blew over. Some people in a town called Magee were not so lucky. Please remember them in your prayers this morning. I understand that some lives were lost and severe structural damages to home and churches. Nothing left but the steps of a church and the slabs of some homes. We have some more of the same expected for tonight and Friday. My son-n-law works as a Lineman and has been called out to work the storm. Keep him in your prayers. That is dangerous work when you are working with down power lines.
8 comments:
I just heard about the town of Magee a few minutes ago on the news. I pray for these people and will for your son-in-law too. So glad that your family was kept safe!
I hate to hear this.
That is horrible. I pray God will send angels to surround your property and all of your family members in Jesus' Name.
That is the only think I dislike about warmer weather -- STORMS.
will do:)
aw, I'm really sorry and will be praying. We've had some bad weather here too. May you be extremely blessed!!!!!!!!
I will pray.
Where is Magee at? Right after I send this, I will say some word of prayer for your daughter and her family.
God is powerful!
Grace,
We live in Mississippi and Magee is a small town here.
Judy
Post a Comment