I love this time of the year.....except for the allergies. Everyone is sniffing, sneezing and has red eyes. It is the time of the year that you see some of your neighbors that you have not seen all winter. Everyone comes out of hybernation. Lawns are being mowed, flowers are being planted, coats are coming off and flip flops are being put on. For me, it is time for some serious cleaning. That is my plans for this weekend. CLEAN MOMMA, CLEAN!!!!
Everything gets cleaned during spring cleaning. Watch out Taz!!!!


8 comments:
Good luck with your cleaning!
You have fun with YOUR cleaning, and I'll watch!
hah, hope you have lots of fun! =) lol have a very blessed weekend!
Have a great weekend!
will you come to my house when you finish. I need BIG help!!!
Have fun cleaning! Love the pictures!
Checking in on you. You have been silent. Hope all is well:)
okay, how did you get the dog in the dishwasher first of all. Ha ha! And please oh please, stay off that ledge. I love reading your blog!
You reminded me of why it is okay that spring hasn't sprung that much here yet. Allergies!!! Nooooo, I can wait for those. ;) Actually, come on warm weather, pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeee.
Post a Comment