Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two Down And One To Go

I have been to the dentist and the eye doctor, so all that is the left is the ObGyn!!!!! I had an appointment yesterday evening. I have to wear bifocals. My job requires me to work on the computer all day. I have had so much neck pain from tilting my head to see through my bifocals. I have raised and lowered my computer and my chair. Nothing seemed to help. Sooooooo here I am at work this morning wearing contacts. It is so much better. I hope that I can continue to wear them. It had been several years since I had my eyes checked so I am glad that I have that behind me. I felt kinda like the man in the picture trying to read that chart! I keep reaching up to my face to adjust my glasses and they are not there haha. You almost feel naked without them after wearing them everyday for so long. But I will adjust.

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

Love the picture! How cute and funny, but sadly true in my life now as well! Hope your bifocals work!