Can't eat pork,
Swine flu...
Can't eat chicken,
Bird flu.
Can't eat Beef,
Mad cow....
Can't eat eggs,
Salmonella.
Can't eat fish,
heavy metal poisons in their waters.
Can't eat fruits and veggies,
insecticides and herbicides.
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!
!!!!!!
Sounds like a good plan to me!
!!!!!!
Remember - - - 'STRESSED'
spelled backwards! is
'DESSERTS'
5 comments:
Isn't that the truth! I'll take chocolate and pray over the rest!
I just read your previous blog and loved it! You really hit the nail on the head with the facebook thing in my opinion...but that could be my age talking!
Chocolate rocks!
I agree,chocolate for dinner!!!
I think I agree with you... :) After all, dark chocolate have benefits such as anti-oxidants... Coincidentally, I am eating chocolates here right now. :)
You are too funny.
Post a Comment