Saturday, May 16, 2009

Decisions

I have some serious decisions to make today. What will I do with my day off. Will I clean house from top to bottom, clean closets, organize cluttered drawers, wash, dry, fold, and put up clothes? Such decisions to make!! The choices that we make can result in serious consequences. Whatever will I do. I could go shopping and spend the day fighting the crowds and come home empty handed. Until I decide what I will do, I think that I will just go sit in my patio and enjoy a little sunshine before the rain sets in.
I may not even answer the door today! (haha)
I might not even answer the phone if it rings. I could just say that I hear a ringing in my ear!
Hope that you have a good and fun Saturday today doing whatever makes you happy.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love the cartoons! What ever you decide to do, I hope you weekend is a good one!

SmilingSally said...

Enjoy that sunshine!

Amrita said...

I love both your cartoons. I 'd say that too.