The End of A Very Long Day
Now to the rest of the story. I finally got a call back from the lady that did my hair and we set a time for me to go back and fix my hair. Since I had still not been to sleep, we set the time for 6:00. That would allow me time to sleep for a couple of hours. WRONG!!!!! I could not go to sleep. I was there at six and ready to get rid of the Pepe La Pew look. She actually said that she liked it the way it was but wanted me to be happy. Every one has their own taste and that was NOT mine. I finally got home at 9: 45. The end results was not exactly what I had wanted but was definitely better than it was. It has been a long and exhausting day and I still can not sleep. It is now 11:05 and I am sitting here blogging!!

13 comments:
Definitely looks good now. I'm glad you have it fixed. I'm sure you're relieved.
Much better! Will be praying for sleep:)
I know the feeling... I have that same problem before.
But I think it looks fine now.
Have a blessed Sunday, Judy. :)
AWWHH...Ethel, I rather like the Pepe look!!! I cannot believe you were there that late....No way,,,Girl you need to take some Benedryl or a little wine!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!
Whew. Ir looks good, and I admire you courage. I would be too scared to let her touch my hair ever again!
It looks nice since the re-do. I would have been too tired to go back, in fact I don't know if I ever would have gone back! Good thing you did because it was corrected and now you look fab!
I sure hope you have slept by now, I agree with the suggestion to take some Benedryl if you haven't!
YaYa,
I do not want to look like Pepe and I was not going to bed until my hair was fixed, haha. I finally went to sleep some time this morning, but not with help from anything that I took. Of course the phone rang early and woke me up. If I never slept again, I would not drink any wine.
Judy
Girl, you know I'm jus pickin at you!!Hope you sleep tonight.
i think your hairdresser might been in the wine
Looks great! Have a wonderful week!
Rick,
My husband is the one that recommended that I go to her!!!! Live and learn. hahah
Judy
Looks great now! You were brave to go back. Have often wondered why some hair dressers prefer to do things the way they think it will look good versus what we want. We have to wear it after all.
Sure hope you get caught up on some sleep! Will be praying for sleep zzzzzz
I'm sure you're glad to have it fixed dear one. I'm sure you are beautiful regardless!
Post a Comment