I want to know what mother would allow this to happen?!!!! What an awful picture. One of the guys that works here with us has been diagnosed with the flu!!!!! Not the Swine Flu(I do not think) but either way....I hope that I do not get the flu. I have had enough problems latley. I guess that I need to get me one of these funny looking masks, huh?
6 comments:
That picture is disgusting isn't it? Yuck.
I pray you'll be protected from the flu as well!
Love,
Beth
People are strange.
Very funny looking mask indeed!
you think that piece of sushi can pass through that gap there?
Silver
from One Day at a Time with Silver
That picture is awful!! Hope the person you work with is feeling better. I think hubby had the flu a few weeks ago as well. Not sure what to make of all the reports! Enjoy your day!!! I know I've said this before, but I love the background of your blog!!!
I screamed out when I scrolled down and saw that. MY WORD!! What in the world!!! May God protect that precious baby in every way.
I pray healing over the man with the flu and I pray covering over you and other employees dear sister.
Bless you.
Kiss the piggy!
Post a Comment