This is "Abby". She belongs to my daughter. She is staying with us now and barks at every noise she hears. We also have a black and tan one just like her. His name is "Taz". He is old and can not hear very good now.
As you can see from this picture, our backyard is completely surrounded by a privacy fence.
This is the corner of our yard and our neighbors fence ties in with ours. I have enjoyed watching the birds feed on our feeders this year. That is until Abby came along. She chases them away every time she sees them.
7 comments:
That's a strange mystery. I know that Abby didn't jump that fence and haul that bike in there!
PS She is darling, and I wish I could snuggle her neck.
somebodies playing a trick on you....
Magic bike Dear...maybe it didn 't want to land up in the garbage truck, so it sneaked into your well kept yard with alert dogs. Smiles.
I confess, it was me.
Just kidding of course. Do you think the garbage men might have thrown it over your fence thinking it was set out by mistake. It's strange you didn't hear anything though. Obviously I'm no help at all. This would drive me crazy!
This is my thoughts: The dogs bark when they hear kids walking down the street. Maybe they picked it up and through it to scare the dogs. Also, I found out that the neighbors had gotten onto some young guys for cutting through their yard at the side of their house. It could have made them mad and they thought that they were throwing it in her yard. Oh well....who knows.
Judy
How odd, maybe someone saw it by the street and thought it was yours and set it over the fence for you.
HummmI wonder.
Molly
Maybe it was the wind...oh yeah right mistika..but is very weird and scary at the time go and read what happen to me today talking about scary and weird
Post a Comment