Well, it is now Saturday and I have not been to bed. I guess that I am just too tired to sleep. I feel myself getting sleepy now, but I have an appointment at 8:30 this morning. That will take about 2-3 hours. All I can think about is......what if I fall asleep and wake up an hour later? What will my hair look like? I hope that I do not have the experience that these people in the cartoons had! haha I am tempted to just cancel and go to bed but.....I really need to have something done to this head of hair! That is three hours from now. Will I make it or not? Will I be able to find my keys, remember to raise the garage door before putting the car in reverse, find the hair salon? I just know that you will be anxiously awaiting my next post. Stay tuned for the next episode of "Sleepless Senile Sister".
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sleepless Senile Sister
It has been a busy week. Yesterday was one of those days that I started work when I walked in the door and did not stop until time to go home. I even worked through my lunch hour. It is not usually that busy, but since we will be off Monday for the holiday, I had some work that had to be done before I left.
Well, it is now Saturday and I have not been to bed. I guess that I am just too tired to sleep. I feel myself getting sleepy now, but I have an appointment at 8:30 this morning. That will take about 2-3 hours. All I can think about is......what if I fall asleep and wake up an hour later? What will my hair look like? I hope that I do not have the experience that these people in the cartoons had! haha I am tempted to just cancel and go to bed but.....I really need to have something done to this head of hair! That is three hours from now. Will I make it or not? Will I be able to find my keys, remember to raise the garage door before putting the car in reverse, find the hair salon? I just know that you will be anxiously awaiting my next post. Stay tuned for the next episode of "Sleepless Senile Sister".
Well, it is now Saturday and I have not been to bed. I guess that I am just too tired to sleep. I feel myself getting sleepy now, but I have an appointment at 8:30 this morning. That will take about 2-3 hours. All I can think about is......what if I fall asleep and wake up an hour later? What will my hair look like? I hope that I do not have the experience that these people in the cartoons had! haha I am tempted to just cancel and go to bed but.....I really need to have something done to this head of hair! That is three hours from now. Will I make it or not? Will I be able to find my keys, remember to raise the garage door before putting the car in reverse, find the hair salon? I just know that you will be anxiously awaiting my next post. Stay tuned for the next episode of "Sleepless Senile Sister".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can hardly wait to see the results. You can make it!! You go girl!!!
Oh, I know how you feel. I've done the "up all night" thing too. Not good. Get the hair done. Take a nap. Ruin the hair. My, my, your day is not gonna get better.
Sorry - had to delete the last one - too many spelling mistakes I missed. So I basically said I feel your pain. Hope you get some rest soon:) Love your cartoons!
Post a Comment