My daughter was sharing her concerns with me about the possibility of her husband being laid off. She was expressing her concerns about having 3 children and providing for them. Of course I was trying to encourage her to trust the Lord and was reminding her of the different scriptures of how God provided for his children. She told me " It is not so easy when you have small children". I can not help but worry about them and think "What if". Of course I know what she means and I do understand, but that is just what the devil wants her to think. The word tells us...I have never seen the rightous forsaken or their seed begging for bread. Over and over we can read about HIM providing for his children. I was reminded of a song that Twyla Paris sings "Do I trust you"?
God can rain manna down, send meat and cause a spring of water to flow for us. Praise his holy name.
God will open doors for us if we will trust him. When things seem hopeless and we have no way out...but God!!!!!!! God will make a
way where there seems to be no way. The world will tell us there is none, you can not, it is over.....but God!!!!! He is the way. We can not afford to yeild to the temptaion of fear and doubt.
way where there seems to be no way. The world will tell us there is none, you can not, it is over.....but God!!!!! He is the way. We can not afford to yeild to the temptaion of fear and doubt.
6 comments:
Your post is so encouraging! How many times in the Bible do we read, "BUT GOD." I hope and pray that your son-in-law's job will be safe and secure!!!
Walking on Sunshine,
Thanks. We appreciate your prayers.
Judy
Judy, this is just awesome!!! What a wonderful post, and such timing. I will be praying for your daughter and her family. So true, we know we can trust Him and rely on Him, but sometimes it's difficult to remember that when times become scary so to speak.
I'm sure many can itterate the same, but I've seen so many down on their luck, about to be out of a home and through their faith, God prevails and the bad turns to good! We just need to believe.
Omah's Helping Hands,
thanks for the encouraging words. We will praise HIM through it all.
Judy
Thank you the encouragement.Where my husband works closed down on Tuesday of this week.He no longer has a job.I know we will be fine because God will see us through.We serve a God who will provide.He will look after us and all the people everywhere who have lost their jobs.It is so wonderful to know He carries us through every trial we have to face.We just have to have faith and believe.May God Bless you and your family.
Tell your daughter that I will be praying for her and her family that their job situation works out.Here is some verses that has help me.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.Proverbs 3:5-6
May God Bless your daughter and her family
Post a Comment