I called my FATHER this morning to tell him happy father's day. I asked him "Do you feel like a father today"? I have to tell you that I came from a family of 6 brothers and sisters. His reply was "Fifty six years ago, I really started something didn't I"? I laughed and said " You sure did daddy". My dad was handicapped and had trouble getting work when he was younger. He has always worked hard to provide for his LARGE family. We didn't have all of the things that we wanted, but we never went hungry. He is a good Father and loves his family. In order to raise his family and provide for us, he had to be gone all week. He came home on Friday afternoon and went back on Sunday evening. I did not get to really know him until I got older and he retired. He was kinda like a weekend dad that could not always be home when we wanted him to be. My Heavenly Father has always been and will always be here for me no matter what. I praise God for my earthly Father and am thankful for my Heavenly Father.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to everyone and God bless you this day.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to everyone and God bless you this day.You can trust the Father to catch you if you fall!
5 comments:
What a heart warming story of your Dad. You are so right about our Heavenly Father. Beautiful post. God Bless you.
So sweet! What a blessing to have our heavenly Father, but also a sweet, hard-working Daddy too!
Yes- Praise God for both father's! A very touching tribute. have a great week!
It sounds as if your father sacrificed so much for his family, but he's reaping rewards now.
What a wonderful way to look at growing older together
Work from home India
Post a Comment