I could not decide just what to put for the title of this post. One of the things that first attracted me to my husband was his pretty teeth. I have never had pretty or good teeth but he has. He is always monkeying around and today was no different. Today he had to leave work early and go to the dentist to have a tooth checked that was hurting him. He called me after his appointment to tell me what the dentist said. Long story short, they have to replace a crown. You would have to know him to appreciate the rest of this story. Like most men, he is always trying to figure out ways to make or save money. He has the"great idea" of selling his used crown!! Of course I just laughed and called him goofy. Someone suggested that he put it on ebay. Believe it or not...someone really did this. I found this article and copied it to so that I could share this story with you:
http://digg.com/d1UPv0?e --- "Human Teeth for Sale on E-Bay" Wisdom teeth recently ripped from the human body are for sale on E-Bay. A must have for any...sicko? +5 people dugg this story.
With the economy the way that it is....well, you never know what you might see. I definitely do not want any used teeth in my mouth!!!!
4 comments:
There is no way I could ever put a used crown in my mouth!! This is so strange! I can't believe there are people out there selling their teeth!! Hope your hubby's tooth feels better!!
Hello!
This just tickled me! I came by your blog through Sharons' Keeper of the Home blog. I'm so glad I found you!! I shall look forward to visiting again.
blessings from Sandra in New Zealand
That is so funny, but you never know with the economy and the way gas keeps on going up..
I'm always amazed at the things people buy! And sell!
Post a Comment