Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Now this is funny!!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

As someone who grew up with cows- that is so believable. They mock you often! Hope you and all the family are doing great! Need some more pics of those grandbabies.

Beth in NC said...

Ha! Cute!

Lois Christensen said...

Very funny! hope you enjoy the weekend!

YaYa's Funhouse said...

I guess I missed it

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Oh my gosh, that is a good one! Still giggling, as I can see that happening but not necessarily on purpose. ;) I had a colt who thought he was a person and wanted inside with us. He'd scare my poor grandmother half to death when they would be doing ceramics in our half basement. She thought sure he was going to try and come through the window. I would bet he knew it too. :) ha ha