Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pictures For Sue And Charlie / Prayer Request

My mother-n-law loves pictures. She and Charlie have had a rough couple of days, so I thought that I would post some pictures for them. He was sick most of the night and they are both very tired. All of you praying, blogging friends out there, please call their names out to the Father when you pray. They both need a touch from the Lord. We all have been at that place where you can not even pray for your self and needed someone to intercede for us. Please do this for them. Belle loves to look at her books.
Kylie was really concentrating on the game that she was playing.
Belle said "What did you say'?
My son Scotty and Jessica at the beach. This is a very rare picture of him. I stole it from Michelle's Facebook. He sure is handsome just like his dad.
Kylie, Madison, and Jessica in the pool. Austin was busy playing in Jumper thingy
Madison and Jessica at the beach
Jessie after comng in from the beach.

13 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

They are so cute. Yes, your son in very handsome!!!! Just like his Aunt Lucy!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

Will be praying. Glad to see you back:)

Lois Christensen said...

Such sweet pictures! Will say a pray!

Susan said...

I love the pictures.They are so cute.I will be praying for your family.God knows all about the situation.When we get to the point as you mention about praying God knows and understands.That is when He is holding you and giving you the strength to keep going.He never leaves us.May God Bless You and your family.

SmilingSally said...

I'm sure these pictures will carry your love to them.

Amrita said...

Saw this late, but prayed right away. Hope they are feeling better.

Beautiful pix.

I' ve got a cold coming on too.

Rhonda said...

Hope you are doing okay:)

Anonymous said...

http://bloodtippedears.blogspot.com/2009/10/prayer-and-help-for-my-mother-carol.html

Sharon said...

Beautiful folks in those pictures! That should make Sue and Charlie feel better and I'll say a prayer for them, too.
Sharon

Amrita said...

How are you all doing? Haven 't heard for a while.

Rhonda said...

Judy- thinking of you this holiday season.Pray all is well:)

Grace said...

Beautiful faces! Something to be treasured! Thanks for sharing this to us. :)

kanishk said...

I'm sure these pictures will carry your love to them.
business planning software