Thursday, December 11, 2008

Don't Ask Me?

Snow Blizzard in Brookhaven.
Picture taken from my garage.
This is the front of my house.
I am not sure exactly what happened but my computer went crazy on me. I was adding a new post and suddenly it added the same thing 25(literally) times!!!!!!! I worked and worked but it would not let me edit or delete so.......now I have a new one. Similar but different. I lost everything and could not get anything but a box that said "Error....do you want to send an error report. If I clicked on that, it closed me out all together. You know the saying " If at first you don't succeed, try try again", well I tried, tried, tired, and tried. Oh well... there is more than one way to skin a cat. I liked my pictures of our snow so I will put them back on. I think that if Lucy had been available between the both of us.........well maybe we could have fixed it( perhaps permanently)Ha Ha.

3 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

ugh, oh Ethel....the comment box has even changed...what DID you do????

Deare Diary said...

Don't ask me? I was posting and uploading a picture for hubby's birthday and the thing went crazy. It posted it 25 times!!!! I guess I picked the wrong picture and found a bug.

Sharon said...

Hi Deare Diary! I hope your computer problems don't mean it was a mistake to add yourself as a follower of my little ole blog. I sure was happy to see that you had dropped by my place and I look forward to getting to know you through this thing called blogging. I'll be checking on you from time to time and hope you do the same. Have a great weekend!