Sunday, December 28, 2008

It Is On!!

I have already posted once today but I just had to share this with you.
As most of you know by now, I love to play practical jokes, laugh, and have a good time. I have been married to hubby for going on 35 years. I must say, that life is never dull at the Deare household. Most people think that it is just me that pulls the pranks on him....WRONG!!!!! Let me just tell you what he did to me yesterday!!! He works weekends and it is dark by the time he gets home. I had already put on my pj's and was sitting on the couch, reading blogs when he got home. He got his bath, ate supper, and was in the computer room doing his own thing. I decided to go out to check the mail (after dark). We live in a small sub-division. I peeked out the front door to make sure that none of our neighbors was outside. Coast was clear. I walked out the front door, down the sidewalk and made my way around his truck(just in case someone was out that I did not see) hoping to hide myself behind it. I walked down the driveway to the mailbox. Suddenly...the front porch lights (flood lights!!) came on, revealing me out in my night clothes!!! They did not just come on....they were flashing on and off, on and off ,over and over!! Naturally this gets every ones attention in the whole dog gone neighborhood. There I am, caught like a rat in a trap!!! That was not bad enough... oh no!! he had to lock me out!!! When he finally decided to open the door and let me in, he was laughing hysterically.
HaHaHa. Well...... it is on now and he knows it!!!!! I will get him back......oh, will I ever get him back!!!!
After it was over...I have to admit that it was funny, but...not as funny as it is going to be when I pay him back!!!!!
Keep things interesting girls. That is what keeps them coming home everyday. Wondering what life will be like in his world today *giggle*
We have fun with each other and do not let things get dull. Here is looking at a fun year ahead for the "Deare's" in 2009. Stay tuned for the next chapter "Judy Gets Hubby Caught With
His Britches Down"!(maybe not literally.. or maybe) tee hee!

4 comments:

rick said...

GO FRED!!!!!

rick said...

i wish i could have been there behind the truck

Deare Diary said...

Just remember Ricky, you reap what you sow..... you might be next!!! It is a new year and a year of new ideas. *giggle*
Judy

Unknown said...

That was so funny! I needed that laugh. It looks like you and your family had a very Merry Christmas. I hope your New year is the best ever.
Lisa