Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sorry

I am sorry if my last post sounded discouraging. I did not intend for it to sound that way. I was posting my feelings and that is just the way it came out. The word tells us that from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Now, having said that...on a happier note, I tried so hard to figure out how to post a little video on here but I couldn't....oh well! So, if you would go to smilingsally.blogspot.com and watch the little video on her blog I promise it will be worth your time. It shows a cute little example of what is in our heart. It reminds me that what goes in also will eventualy come out. Lord help me to put more of your word in.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

May your heart be filled with God's love and happiness this holiday season.
Hugs. Lisa

SmilingSally said...

Thank you for the link. I'm going to put you on my blogroll, and I hope you'll do the same for me. We can visit more often. I think we have many things in common.

Sharon said...

Love, love, loved the video! And I know exactly what you mean about feeling a void. This may not sound right either but I think this is what's going on. Christmas is forever linked to HOME! The older I get the less this world feels like home to me. The home when I was a child is Christmas and the home when my children were small is Christmas. Now, that is all gone and the home that is the true Christmas is in heaven with Jesus. And that doesn't mean I'm anxious to die; just means I have more deposits in Heaven than here. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Susan said...

I am looking forward to my heavenly home one day.It is wonderful to have the assurance to be with Jesus one day.Have a wonderful week and God Bless.

Sharon said...

Thank you for your visit. It's always nice to meet new bloggers! :) I am taking a blogging break for now, but after Christmas I hope to get back to it more regularly. I like your blog and will put you in my sidebar soon. Have a merry Christmas and I know what you mean about being homesick for Jesus.