Friday, January 2, 2009

Gifts

http://www.mamacrafty.blogspot.com was having a giveaway and I entered. To my surprise, I won the second prize. The first winner got the choice of which prize she wanted and I got which ever she did not choose. I have posted the pictures for you to see. Thanks mama crafty, it came in the mail today. It was really a cute contest about what happened to her smowmans nose. Go check out some of the entries. They were some cute entries.
This is the picture of the second prize(on the left) from her blog. Below is what I got in the mail today, along with a Christmas card and pattern for book covers.
One day last week, I was talking at work about wanting to find me a large round clock to put on the wall above my mantle. On of my co-workers son was visiting and heard me talking about it. He found this clock at the place where he works. They did not sell it and was going to throw it out with the rest of the stuff for 2008! He remembered what I had said and brought it to me. Another gift! Yeah!!!! I am sooooo excited. I love it. It is going to look so good when I get it hung. The part of the clock that surrounds the face is actually real leather and yes, it works.

6 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Awesome! It is beautiful...you did good, Ethel.

SmilingSally said...

That is a fantastic clock. I'd never throw it out. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love your clock. I hope you New Year Is filled with God's Blessings.

Sharon said...

Love the clock! It is beautiful and will look wonderful hanging over your mantel. Good job. Blessings! Sharon

Susan said...

I love the clock.It is beautiful.Have a great weekend.May God Bless.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

How awesome! I love all your gifts. Seek and we shall find, ask and He will answer, Knock and He will answer. Isn't God Good?!