Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Problems

I have been working on the post "Let The Veil Down" all afternoon. My computer will not let me post it the way that I type it. I can not edit either. I type it like the verses to the song but it comes out all running together. I almost deleted it but.......I think that the devil does not want me to post it. So for that reason, I WILL leave it just like it is. I hope that everyone can read it like it is supposed to be read and that God will be glorified.

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Try goggling HTML code and it may help you line things up the way you want. I hope this helps. Please put the gun away.

YaYa's Funhouse said...

hey...where did you get this picture of me??? HA!!!

Deare Diary said...

Thanks Smilingsally, I will try that when I get home. Don't worry about the pistol, I am a good shot HaHa

Deare Diary said...

YaYa,
I found that picture of you in our family album.*giggle*

rick said...

Just thank the Lord ya'll don't have to live with this person!!!!!!!

Grace said...

I understand your frustration, Judy. That happened to me, too. But anyway, it turned out good though... :)