Today was Maw Maw's day to keep the grand kids. Belle is getting an early start. She is looking at the cookbooks
This is Leigh Ann(my daughter), Austin and Belle. She is styling in her Dora the Explorer sunglasses.

I kept the baby today while Mom took the older kids to the movies.

Belle says that it is time to eat.

Okay now, who do you think is getting more use from this exercise machine, Maw Maw or them? this is Austin ans Kylie.

This is Kylie on the back and her best friend Kelly on the front.
It is time for a photo shoot with Maw Maw. Amature of course.

We had so much fun today. I just love my grand kids and being their Maw Maw. I have two more granddaughters that live about an hour and a half away. I will catch them with the camera on their next visit. I hope that you enjoyed viewing these photos as I did taking them.
5 comments:
Your grands are absolutely beautiful! They keep us young, right?
Your Grandchildren are beautiful.I hope your weekendis great!
awwww....that's so sweet. Belle is getting to be a big girl now...my how time flies. Hope Kylie and Austin enjoyed their "Mama" time. Kisses to them for me.
Grandchildren are a delight! Thanks for sharing.
Belle is getting so big! I am so jealous of your elliptical. That's my machine of choice at the gym. I wish I had one at home.
Post a Comment