Sunday, February 1, 2009

Keeping My Promise.

I promised to follow through with my award that I received from Sharon over at wwwasecondhelping.blogspot.com . I decided to do it a little different. I hope that this is alright with you Sharon. I decided to go blogger surfing in search of new blogs that stood out to me in a special way. Some funny, some inspiring, some just really interesting, but all clean and uplifting. So having said all of that .....here is my award to all of my new bloggers buddies. No rules to follow. Just know that I enjoyed reading your blogs and will be following them daily. God bless you new friends.

7 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Thank you for coming by my blog! It is nice to meet you!

I look forward to knowing you better. (And thanks for the very cute award!)

Love & blessings!
Beth

Grace said...

What a beautiful award. Your blog just deserve it.
Have a happy monday.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying my humble blog..I read your "About me" on your profile and well you sound a lot like me..although i am about 10 years older than you..i have been blogging for over 3 years now and have met a lot of my new friends in person. I have even met one from Wales, England!! I have also had a get together here at my house called Blogging Babes..they came from all over and what a week we had...I hope that you do come back..i love the Lord too....Sandy

Sharon said...

Great idea for passing on the award! Now we can all meet some new blog friends. Thanks Sharon

Sherry said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your sweet comment and for the darling award!

I am now following you, too, and will be back for more visits!

Blessings

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations on the award dear friend.

God bless you.

Sherri Watt said...

Thank you so much for the award. You are a sweetheart.

God Bless!