Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Someone Loves Me

Can you believe that I have been given an award for my blogging? I have trouble trying to figure out how to work this computer without blowing it up! Even so, I have been given an award from Sharon over at A Second Helping. Thanks a lot Sharon. Although I do not have time to complete it now, I will follow through. I promise. I just love my blogger friends.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

JUDY
you are such an inspiration to me and such an encouragement...i love your blog and your heart!
i had told you i would tend to the lemonade award...but i just don't think i can...i am sorry...but thank you so much for giving it to me!!!! isn't it cool how God can connect hearts???
sandi lou

Deare Diary said...

Sandi,
Do not worry at all about it. I do not have time to do them either. I am going to respond to this last one that I got and then I am just going to ask for forgiveness and to be excused from any fututre ones. Hope all is well with you.
Love ya,
Judy

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations my friend. You're a blessing to MANY!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You so deserve it Judy! You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful heart. I love reading your blog.
Love and Blessings to you,
Tammy