Friday, February 20, 2009

Breaking Out Of Jail

This is just how I will be feeling when 5:00 gets here today. Can you tell that I am not having a good day today? Have you ever just felt sad and do not know why? I am sooooooo ready to be off for the weekend. That is enough about poor ole me! Ha. Hope you all have a good weekend.

11 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

gurl...don't feel sad...I have been thinkin about "our trip"...any ideas??

Sharon said...

Know the feeling well!!! That's really the way I'm feeling about retirement in 70 days! Hope you have a blessed and uplifting weekend. Sharon

LisaShaw said...

I pray for the Lord to lift your heart and that you have an incredibly peaceful weekend. Bless you.

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... that picture says it all. I pray you're enjoying your weekend!

SmilingSally said...

By now, you're FREE!

Rhonda said...

Made me lol!

Amrita said...

Hope you had a good weekend.

Grace said...

Oh... these are very cute photos, Judy. :)

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Well, by the looks of the pic, it seems you will be frollicking and having lots of fun real soon! ;) Hope your weekend went well. Hugs

God's Girl said...

Such a cute and funny picture!

Thanks for sharing! : )

Julie

God's Girl said...

Such a cute and funny picture!

Thanks for sharing! : )

Julie