Thursday, February 26, 2009

OUT OF SIGHT BUT NOT OUT OF MIND

I have been out of sight for a short while but I did not want my blogging buddies to forget me so........I am back. Since YaYa is not answering the question "What did Ethel do to scare your pants off", I guess that it is up to me to tell the story. It is never as funny to the other people as it is to me!!!!!! I took off from work and my hubby and I went to visit YaYa and Rick. The added bonus was I got to see the twins for the first time. I loved it. I really did not care for my picture to be posted on her blog, but... oh well, I guess that was pay back. It has been quite a while since I had the chance to scare Rick, sooooooo I took advantage of the opportunity!!!haha He was standing in the kitchen with his cup of coffee, just looking out the window and minding his own business. I sneaked(teeheehee) around the other way and walked up behind him and....you guessed it, I let out a blood curdling scream!!!! I knew that he would not be able to run!!!!! The only thing was, I did not see YaYa and hubby over at the sink! hahahahahahahaha I only startled Rick a little but I scared the bejeepers out of YaYa. Everytime I think about it I have to laugh. Even as I am typing this, I had to stop and have a little laughing spell. NOTE: I am on the prowl!!! I had to stop and scare one of our workers that is at the copier just on the other side of my wall!!!!!!! Am I mean? Oh well.... back to my story. I like to have visual so that I can illustrate and make my point. I could not decide which picture best illustrated the way that YaYa looked. Maybe it was a combination of all three!!!! I like to keep my family on their toes. I refuse to get old, crawl up in a rocker covered with a shawl and just exist. I want to laugh while I am here on this earth and enjoy life. ( even at their expense heehee)

8 comments:

LisaShaw said...

O MY GOODNESS!!!!

I have no words...except good to see you back blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah, gosh that is a good one!!! I've scared a few people in different ways but never scared someone that bad! lol

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... I like to keep things lively too. hee hee

Omah's Helping Hands said...

OMG! I was sitting here LOL. My son checked to make sure I was okay. Shhh, hubby is sleepy. :) Hee hee. Oh thank you. This is just what the doctor ordered. Lot's of laughter. Thank you dear sweet woman!

Sharon said...

I like laughing myself but the scaring folks I'm not so sure of. I have a tendency to "strike" that which scares me so my kids learned quick - don't scare Mamma, she will smack you up side the head before she knows what is going on!! We find other ways to have a good laugh but if it works for you -- go for it. Glad you had a good time. Now about those fur babies in my lap - they prefer Pop!. He's there with them all day by himself. They will take more time with me when I retire though I can't just sit like he does. I have to be doing something. Have a wonderful weekend - even if the weather is going to be crazy!! Sharon

Women of Grace said...

Hunter Hubs hides snakes & things (fake of course) in the shower to scare me. Laughter does the heart good!

rick said...

That's yaya and 'Pappy' u scary hussy

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

All you have to remember is to not SCARE...old people..they can have heart attacks!! Smile!!
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words..i really do need them now and many prayers too..You are so sweet..thanks so much.
Sandy