This is a special post for our brother-n-law who is recovering from knee surgery. I know that if I was there that I could help him move a little faster!!!!! I thought about him when I saw this little cartoon. Now that is my kind of therapy. I could let out an unexpected blood curdling scream and I just know that I could get him to using those knees again. TeeHeeHee.

Get well soon Rick. We love you.
6 comments:
If you were to give me one of those blood curdling screams now at my age, like you used to, i just hope I'm standing next to a 6' hole
O my...:)
I pray for Rick's quick recovery in Jesus Name.
LOL! Too funny!
I have had both knees replace in two separate surgeries. Although the therapy is painful, it is sooo important. Pass the word along to Rick.
Smiling Sally,
I will pass that on to Rick. I do believe that he is getting his therapy and if I know YaYa, she is taking good care of him.
Judy
Pray your brother recovers soon
Post a Comment