Monday, February 2, 2009

START THE DAY OUT WITH A SMILE.
Praise the Lord, it is Monday. A new day. A new opportunity to serve him and be an example to others. I decided to look at this day that way. Instead of saying " Oh man, I hate Monday's". This really is the day that he has made. I choose to rejoice and be glad in it. I am his hands , feet, and mouth today. Pray for me that I will hear his voice and obey today. I want to be used by him and to be a blessing in any way that I can. Take advantage of the opportunity to encourage someone today.

6 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Hi Precious Friend. I left this message on my blog in reply to you:


Dear Judy - Your comment touched my heart and of course I will pray SPECIFICALLY in that area for you to have those quiet times with our LORD. We need them. We have to have them or else we begin to operate on fumes. Be encouraged my friend. Love you.

Beth in NC said...

I'm so glad my pictures encouraged you! I cut out white flour, white rice, white pasta ... and only fry with healthy oils (Olive Oil). I cut out my soft drinks ... try to stay low fat ... and there ya go! I still have a ways to go, but I must find time to exercise!!!

Keep going!

Love,
Beth

SmilingSally said...

Monday sure ARE His Days! And, if you join in the Blue Monday fun at my place, maybe you won't be so BLUE. As a matter of fact, I see blue on this very post that would certainly qualify you to link in!

Beth in NC said...

Thank you for your post on my testimony! I'm glad others have walked similar paths! Bless you Judy!

Kristen said...

I stopped before posting and prayed for you friend! You are an instrument of his peace!

Yes... Mondays are even the day the the LORD has made! I am rejoicing and am glad in it w/ you!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I have always wondered WHY MONDAY get such a bad rap!! Haven't you?
Hope this finds you great!! Sandy