I just got home from running an errand and need to vent, soooooo. why not blog about it, huh? Mu husband is working 12 hours today, tomorrow, and Monday. I need a new inspection sticker and he will not be able to see about that for me until Wednesday. Now normally he is the one that takes care of that sort of thing. Actually, the sticker expired in December and I was not aware of it until someone noticed it at work yesterday and brought it to my attention. I really did not want to get out in the damp, cold weather on my day off to go and get a new sticker. I also did not want to get stopped on my way to church and get a ticket for an expired sticker, so off I go. One of the things that I really can not deal with is poor customer service, rude cashiers, and a business that acts like they do not want to wait on you( that is more than one thing haha). I took my car to the dealership where I bought the car. No one was outside. Now, you know that normally when you pull up to a car lot the salesmen will be on you like buzzards on road kill. Today not one person came out. I went inside and still, no one in sight. I walk to where I could be seen from down the hall where all of the offices were located. Three different times someone would walk out in the hall, look at me and turn and walk back in their office. Not one of them even acknowledged that they saw me. No one ever came out to see if they could help me. I stood there for a good little while just waiting for someone to say "We will be right with you" or " Can I help you"? Not one single person !!!!!! I started to walk down the hall to one of the offices but then I thought to myself.....they know that I am out here so why should I have to go look for them? Keep in mind that they did not know what I was there for. What if I wanted to buy a new car? I just turned my little self around, walked out the door, got into my car and drove across the street to the Nissan dealership. As soon as I walked in the door I saw a gentleman on the phone. He raised his hand to me to let me know that he would be right with me. Before he could get off of the phone another gentleman came from down the hall and said " Can I help you miss"? Good service and very courteous. He directed me to the service area and two gentleman came out to assist me. One of the men also noticed that my front tire was low and needed air. He drove my car around to the back and put air in my tire for me. Now which place would you want to do business with? That is all I have to say about that!
8 comments:
I hope you feel better getting it out Sis. I know how you feel. We've all been there with bad customer service also. It's one of the things I most don't care for.
I like when you said like a buzzard on road kill. That's how I feel when we've walked into the furniture store. :)
You have a relaxing end of day now. God bless.
Love ya.
Now you know where to go next time you have a need.
Sister,
I am happy you could go home and vent to us. I know it can be a bit frustrating when dealing with some people. May GOD give you patience when dealing with such individuals.
Here is a long distance hug...(HUG)!
GOD Bless You!
In service for CHRIST,
Donna
OK, now Ethel...this is how you handle that situation!!! Like TAWANDA in Fried Green Tomatoes!!!!!!! HA!!!! You should have called ole SIL to help you out....I bet I would have got some action going!!!! HAHAHA!!!
P.S. you should have named that first business so that others would know where NOT to go!!!
Customer service, courtesy, common descency seem to be lost arts today. Sad but more true everyday.
In today's economy, poor customer service is a big no no.
I'm there with you! Poor customer service has gotten way out of line. Our Pastor and his wife have talked a great deal about reminding ourselves that the person dealing with you may be having a bad day. But, in your situation with so many doing that? That is pathetic!!! to say the least. I know where I'd be going from then on. Good for you leaving like that.
Post a Comment