Thursday, February 26, 2009

SECOND POST FOR THE DAY

Since my last post was about being scared, I thought that this would be a good one to share. I like this one. A friend sent this to me today. Maxine seems to be a part of a lot of our lives. She is one tough old bird.

7 comments:

LisaShaw said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

Now this is real encouraging!!! (smile).

Bless you my friend. Good to see you back!

Anonymous said...

ha, nice one!!! Be blessed!

Beth in NC said...

Ha, too cute.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Giggling! Good one. I often love Maxines comics. She hits the nail on the head so many times but in a fun way. Thanks for sharing and bringing laughter into the day!

Sharon said...

Love Maxine!!! She says it straight every time. Sharon

rick said...

looks just like u lol

Chris said...

Great Maxine post!