Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Change

Can you tell that I am ready for SPRING! I am looking forward to flip flops, flowers, cool breezes and cold lemonade. So......I now have a new look in anticipation of spring.

8 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Love it! Me too, and now I'm really ready for change. Sure hope it gets here soon. Love your new blog look, it's so cheery!

Love and Hugs

Rhonda said...

Me too - school is alomost over then!

SmilingSally said...

I live where it's spring time all year 'round.

Sherry said...

I'm with you here! I am so looking forward to warm weather.

YaYa's Funhouse said...

ok...so I'm going to buy you a pair of flip flops and I want to see them on you...ok? also...so could you make your font a little bigger for us ole folk???

Anonymous said...

Haha, you and me both!!! Gosh, i need a tan and some warmth! lol Like the new blogger background! :D God Bless~

Pat said...

What a great new look! I'm a flip flop lover...can't wait till its warm enough to start wearing them, which for Michigan should be around July!!

Grace said...

LOL!
Oh yeah, I am so excited for the spring to come. Flowers! Flip-Flops! Sun Dress!