Friday, March 27, 2009

Storm Update

Funny Friday Pictures
Praise the Lord for a safe night. It actually did not get to bad here in our area. I need to correct the last report I gave. I am happy to report that according to the news, no one lost their life. Some were critically injured . More severe weather in the forcast for Mississippi tonight. I appreciate all our prayers. Have a blessed day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, those pics are really funny!! :) Glad the whether didn't get too bad, I have been praying and will continue to!! love you dearie!!! :D

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for the chuckles. I hope your weather stays safe.

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Glad that stork is not dropping anything in MY yard. I don't think I could take another bundle presently.

LisaShaw said...

THANK THE LORD that all is well.

Thanks for sharing the cute photos.

Sandi said...

thank you for visiting me! i have missed "seeing" you!!! i tried to catch up a little with your blog...i have been really bad about that lately!......you have a wonderful blog! Happy Spring!

Amrita said...

Dear Judy,

Praise God your family andyou are safe in this stormy waether . Take care.

I love your funnies and pictures.